At Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd , we’re committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
interact with us, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Pet supermarkets Group Ltd or use our website www.envedogfood.com/
Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd has a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection.
The Data Protection Officer can be reached at email@example.com or Enve, Partners pet supermarkets Albert House North Orbital Road st albans AL2 1DL.
About Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd
Enve Dog Food, is a trading name of Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd whose registered number is 03271473 and registered office is Goodman Jones 29 / 30 Fitzroy Square
London W1T 6LQ.
How do we collect personal information about you?
We obtain personal information about you that you provide to us through our website, emails, phone conversations, documents you provide to us or when you visit one of our branches, for example when you:
- Register for our email newsletters
- Participate in one of our surveys
- Interact with us on our social media sites
We also obtain personal information relating to you using automated technical means when you visit our website.
What type of personal information is collected?
The information we collect from you might include (but is not limited to) your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth and financial details and any other information you choose to provide to us.
The information we collect through our website using automated technical means includes: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version,
time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, identification number, online identifier and location data. We also collect information about your website visit including which
website pages are accessed, page response times and length of visits to pages.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information for certain prescribed periods to fulfil our statutory obligations. Outside of specific
statutory obligations, we will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant purposes for which we use it, or in accordance with any retention periods set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use the information that you directly provide to us in the following ways:
- We may use your name, address and contact details for the purpose of carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd, such as providing you with products and
services you have requested. Our legal basis for this use is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
- We may use your name, email address and postal address to provide you with information, you have requested from us, respond to enquiries or requests from you, communicate with you in relation to those enquiries or requests.
Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely carrying out activities in the course of Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd’s business in response to customer enquiries or requests.
- We may use your name, email address and postal address to provide you with information regarding similar goods and services to those you have already enquired about or purchased. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate
interests, namely the ongoing marketing of our goods and services to individuals with whom we have an existing relationship in connection with our goods and services and/or who have expressed an interest in those goods and services.
- Where you have entered into a contract with us or we have provided you with services, we may use your name, email address, postal address or phone number to ask for your feedback about the services we have provided to you.
Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely evaluating and where necessary improving the quality of our service provision with a view to promoting the success of our business and positive customer relationships.
- Where you are a party to an existing contract with us regularly enter into contracts with us for our goods and services, we may use your name, email address, postal address or phone number to notify you of changes to the
terms and conditions of our services. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely the administration and management of our business contracts and relationships.
- We may use your name, email address and postal address to send you marketing communications, if you have chosen to receive these. These may include information about our products, the current products on the market,
promotions or offers. Our legal basis for this use is consent.
We may use the information that we automatically collect using technical means through our website to:
- Administer our site and for troubleshooting, testing, research and statistical purposes. We use Google Analytics, a third-party website monitoring tool. Our legal basis for this is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring
the use of our software and IT systems, improving our website
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of our own advertising activity. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely improving the relevancy of our advertising;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing emails. Our marketing software system collects information through the user's registration and acceptance of terms
and conditions. This information is used for the purposes of fulfilling customers orders and communicating to the customer about their order and sending marketing information where appropriate. Our legal basis for this use is consent.
We may analyse the personal information we collect directly from you and obtain using automated technical means to create a profile of
your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you (if you have chosen to receive marketing communications from us).
Who has access to information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We may pass your information to third party service providers, including but not limited to:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors working on our behalf for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you.
The BlueBox provides Partners Pets with Enterprise Resource Planning software.
Stripe provides Partners Pets with online payment infrastructure
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have
a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and otherwise use your information in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We may disclose your personal information to our insurers and /or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining
and maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets, or as part of any business
restructuring or reorganisation, or if we’re under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or
ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
In addition to the specific disclosures set out in this section, we may disclose your personal information where such disclosure is necessary for
compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural
person, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative out-of-court procedure.
In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, applying only in certain
circumstances and subject to certain exceptions, and in the interests of keeping this policy concise, not all of the details have been included
in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
You have the right:
- To object to us processing your personal information for marketing purposes. If you object, we will stop processing your personal
information for this purpose. When we collect your data, you can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from us.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, you can opt out at any time by clicking an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails.
- To access the information we hold about you and certain information about our processing of it and your rights in relation to it.
- In certain circumstances, to obtain erasure of the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions
- To rectification of the information we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances, to restrict our processing of your personal information or object to us processing it. If you object, we will stop processing your personal information unless certain exceptions apply.
- Where our legal basis for processing your personal information is your consent or the performance of a contract and we process it by automated means, to be provided with the personal information we hold about
you in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the information to another controller.
- Where our legal basis for processing your personal information is your consent or the performance of a contract and we process it by automated means, to be provided with the personal information we hold
about you in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the information to another controller.
- Where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, to withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop the relevant processing, but it will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
To exercise any of these rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at Enve (Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Albert House North Orbital Road St Albans AL2 1DL
. In addition, you can exercise your right to object to direct marketing
at any time by clicking an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do this in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place
of work or the place of the alleged infringement. More information about lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the relevant UK supervisory authority) can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Security precautions in place to protect your information
We take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal information and prevent its loss, misuse or alteration. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables
you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security of data sent between us over the internet.
Cookies allow us to provide important site functionality so you don’t have to re-enter lots of information. They also allow us to remember what links and pages you have been or viewed during a session. This helps us deliver a better, more personalised service to you.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those organisations or the content of their websites. You should read the privacy policies of these organisations before providing them with any personal information.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 25/05/2018.
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner's Office website at www.ico.org.uk