2. To register for the loyalty programme, you will need to complete a process at our tills in our St Albans branch, or register for an account on our website at www.envedogfood.com. A loyalty account will be created in your name, to record points to be earned or redeemed by you, in the form of a point per bag purchase, leading up to your 6th bag purchase, where you qualify for your 7th bag free, of the same size, i.e 6 bags of either 8kg (online only) 12kg or 15kg purchased between in store and online. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the loyalty programme.
3. Your loyalty card (in store only) is issued to you, but remains the property of Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., You must return your loyalty card to us on request, or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your loyalty card, security details relating to your loyalty account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made, using your loyalty card. You should not share your loyalty account username and password with anyone, including Enve staff. If you lose your loyalty card, or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password, or loyalty card number, you should promptly contact the member helpline, 01727 821128.
4. Your loyalty card can be used to earn Enve bag points at participating store Partners Pet Supermarkets, St. Albans branch and online at www.envedogfood.com. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
5. Loyalty points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7. The loyalty programme is only for consumer use. The loyalty card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity, or for any other commercial purposes.
8. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., or if Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the loyalty programme, your loyalty card may be terminated and any points earned but not redeemed, may be cancelled and your loyalty account closed without prior notice. Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary, where a loyalty cardholder is found to have abused the loyalty programme.
9. In addition to the above, Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., reserves the right to (i) stop issuing loyalty cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the loyalty programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the loyalty card and/or the loyalty programme, by publishing notices on our website www.envedogfood.com and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the loyalty card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or loyalty account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email, or publishing such notice on our website at www.envedogfood.com
11. We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the loyalty programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
12. The loyalty programme is operated and promoted by Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., Albert House, North Orbital Road, St Albans, Herts. AL2 1DL. The loyalty programme helpline can be contacted on 01727 821128.
1. To collect points for a transaction in a participating Partners Pet Supermarkets store, you must present your loyalty card at the till at the time of purchase. To collect points for a transaction on our website, you only need to purchase your normal size bag through the enve dog food website, as loyalty is automatically allocated upon your transaction processing.
2. Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products, as selected by us from time to time and at our sole discretion.
3. Points will usually be added to your loyalty programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure, when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances, any bonus points earned, will be added to your loyalty programme, 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your loyalty account.
4. Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd., are entitled to cancel points awarded, if the relevant products to which such award relates, are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given.
5. Reward voucher terms and conditions apply.